Our associates are aspiring senior and middle managers in the customer service/service excellence and good governance space (They must have been in the sphere of service delivery for 5 - 19 years). All professionals who work in legal teams, service delivery, tourism, marketing, business development, entertainment and related areas, fall in this category. You may become an Associate of ISEGG by participating in our graded examinations and obtaining a pass mark.
- Candidate must have worked in the service industry for five (5) to nineteen (19) years.
- Candidate is required to take the Institutes examination and obtain a pass mark.
- Candidate must provide detailed; Curriculum Vitae, with empasis on employment history, key responsibilities undertaked and two (2) referees.
- She/He must have relevant supporting documents.
- Candidates is requred to pay the annual subscription fee and induction fee.
Intending associates register with a sign on fee of N65,000 and a yearly subscription upon qualification, of N20,000. After qualification, an Associate of the Institute will be entitled to affix AISEGG (Associate of the Institute for Service Excellence and Good Governance) behind their names.