- Graduate to Associate Member: A Graduate member can upgrade to Associate member upon graduation and must have completed the Institues 3-stage examination and met all requirements by the governing council.
- Associate to Fellow Member: Associate member can upgrade to Fellow, after seven (7) years of active membership, and meeting all requirements by the governing council.
Qualified member must complete and submit an upgrade form.
N.B; Approval of all membership is the subject to the decision of the Governing council.
ALL members are obliged to;
- Be Service Excellence and Good Governance advocated and ambassadors in all their dealings.
- Escalate service and governance failures in private and public sector organizations for rectification
- Inf;luence the environment around them by converting associates.
- Participate actively in "going ons" within the institute